The health and safety of our staff, patients and community are of the highest priority and we at Family Health Care Centers of Greater Los Angeles are committed to actively taking all necessary precautions to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19 (coronavirus) at all of our health centers. FHCCGLA is now offering telephone and telehealth visits to our patients. FHCCGLA is now providing Covid-19 (coronavirus) testing at the Bell Gardens Family Medical Center Location at 6501 Garfield Avenue, Bell Gardens, CA 90201. Please call (562) 776-5018 to schedule a free test.
- If you are sick and want to see a provider, call us first.
- If you already have an appointment scheduled, your appointment will be converted to a telephone visit.
We want you to know that whatever your situation is we are ready to keep you well. We ask that you call first so we can help identify where we can best provide care for you. In some cases, it may not be at your regular location. For any questions regarding our services please call (562) 928-9600.
What you can do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
Taking the necessary precautions to prevent the transmission of coronavirus is key to avoiding becoming sick. Beyond travel restrictions, the best preventative measures to take are the same as with the common cold or the flu including:
- Washing your hands frequently (after traveling on public transportation, before and after eating…)
- Coughing/sneezing into your elbow, not your hand
- Arranging a work from home schedule or taking sick time as appropriate
For the latest information about the coronavirus and a full list of symptoms and preventive measures, please visit the Center for Disease Control CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html